Cheek enhancement or sometimes known as the non-surgical mid face lift, is a popular treatment and designed to rejuvenate and restore volume in the mid face. This course will also address drooping, fill fine lines and overall create a more youthful appearance.
Your course will start with a short presentation and live demonstration by your tutor before your hands on practical performing treatment on your model.
The Course Covers
* An update on Facial anatomy
* Advice on products, storage, dosage, pain management and safety aspects
* Consent, consultation, aftercare and managing patient expectations
* Patient selection and identifying a treatment plan
* How to manage complications
* Injection techniques, angles and injection depth
Please note: We will supple you with a model or you can bring along your own model to work on for a small charge. You should have already completed foundation level training.
Fee: £750 + VAT
Course Venue: The Glasgow Medical Rooms, 211 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5QY
A deposit of 50% of the fee is due within 24 hours of booking due to course availability and remaining balance within 2 weeks of the course date or you can pay full amount when you book. Payment can be made via credit card or by selecting invoice option. When selecting invoice, payment details will be sent to you at time of booking. Payment can be made by either cheque or bacs.
Please read our terms and condition and privacy statement for booking displayed on the homepage of the website.