1. If paying by invoice: a deposit of 50% is required within 24 hours of booking to secure your place, and the remaining balance is required in full at least two weeks before the course date. (You are also welcome to pay in full upon booking if you so wish.) Details of how to pay are on your invoice, if we do not receive this your place will be cancelled. You can also pay online by credit/debit card.
2. All cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. All cancellations will be acknowledged.
3. Refund Policy: Less than 2 weeks before the course the full fee is due, regardless whether the delegate attends or not. We cannot change your course date. More than 2 weeks notice we will refund course fee, please note deposits are non-refundable. If paying by credit/debit card, the terms and conditions still apply.
4. All delegates will receive confirmation of their booking and further information. If you have not heard from us 3 days before the course please email: email@example.com
5. When we receive your booking form or registration information over the phone, we take this as a confirmed booking. It is your responsibility to ensure we receive full payment.
6. The vast majority of participants are deemed to be competent to gain their certificate. If the tutor feels you are not competent to practise by the end of the course, you will not receive your course certificate. To this end, we encourage you to read the full course details and programme before registering. If you choose to redo the course, the full course fee will be payable again. We also strongly recommend, after you complete the course, that you continue to keep up to date with training to further your knowledge and clinical skills - and that you also look into how to set up your aesthetic practice in advance of the course.
7. Due to circumstances out of our control, we reserve the right to change venue, trainers, programme and dates in the event of an emergency arising. Due to this, we encourage you not to book any travel arrangements until, at most, 4 weeks before any course date. We are not responsible for paying or reimbursing any costs related to course changes or cancellation.
8. In order for us to order training stock for practical sessions, we require valid up to date UK registration. It is the responsibility of the delegate to ensure we receive valid UK registration at time of booking. If we do not have this information we are unable to take you on the course and cancellation and refund terms will still apply.